Corporate Travel Services
Website usage terms and conditions
Welcome to our website. Your privacy and browsing experience is important to Corporate Travel Services and we want you to understand how we’ll use your information. We also want to make you aware of the terms and conditions that you agree to if you continue to browse this website. We review these terms and conditions periodically to ensure that they continue to meet the needs of you and us and are in accordance by governing laws and regulations.
If you disagree to any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘Corporate Travel Services’,’ us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered address is: Corporate Travel Services, 65 Limesdale Garden, Edgware, Middesex, HA8 5HY. The term ‘you’ refers to the user, viewer, or subscriber (internet provision user of the device used to browse the website) of our website.
“Your Financial Protection When you buy an ATOL protected flight or flight inclusive holiday from us you will receive an ATOL Certificate. This lists what is financially protected, where you can get information on what this means for you and who to contact if things go wrong.”
“We, or the suppliers identified on your ATOL Certificate, will provide you with the services listed on the ATOL Certificate (or a suitable alternative). In some cases, where neither we nor the supplier are able to do so for reasons of insolvency, an alternative ATOL holder may provide you with the services you have bought or a suitable alternative (at no extra cost to you). You agree to accept that in those circumstances the alternative ATOL holder will perform those obligations and you agree to pay any money outstanding to be paid by you under your contract to that alternative ATOL holder. However, you also agree that in some cases it will not be possible to appoint an alternative ATOL holder, in which case you will be entitled to make a claim under the ATOL scheme (or your credit card issuer where applicable).”
“If we, or the suppliers identified on your ATOL certificate, are unable to provide the services listed (or a suitable alternative, through an alternative ATOL holder or otherwise) for reasons of insolvency, the Trustees of the Air Travel Trust may make a payment to (or confer a benefit on) you under the ATOL scheme. You agree that in return for such a payment or benefit you assign absolutely to those Trustees any claims which you have or may have arising out of or relating to the non-provision of the services, including any claim against us, the travel agent (or your credit card issuer where applicable). You also agree that any such claims may be re-assigned to another body, if that other body has paid sums you have claimed under the ATOL scheme.”
Book with Confidence. We are a Member of ABTA which means you have the benefit of ABTA’s assistance and Code Of Conduct. All the packages and Flight – Plus holidays we sell are covered by a scheme protecting your money if the supplier failes. Other services such as Hotel or flights on their own may not be protected and you should ask us what protection is available”. Find out more
A cookie is a small file, typically of letters and numbers, downloaded onto a device when the user accesses certain websites. Cookies allow a website to recognise a user’s device.
- Performance (Your Browser) Our web site has built-in cookies which help compatibility issues (that identify your browser type for example) and improve performance (e.g. quicker loading of content). We delete these when you close your browser.
- Site Preferences. Our cookies may also remember your site experience and are there to make it easier for you to use the site. These are deleted when you close your browser.
- Analytical. We use Google Analytics to help us understand how you and others use our web site. This helps us to improve our site for you. It covers things like how many people visit particular pages on our site and how long they stay on that page. These are deleted after 2 years by Google.
No personal information is held. Our cookies by themselves do not tell us your email address or identify you personally in any way. In our analytical reports, we do not get IP addresses or anything else that identifies you.
Although most browsers automatically accept cookies, you can choose whether or not to accept cookies via your browser’s settings (usually in your browser’s Tools or Preferences menu). You can delete cookies at any time. However, please be aware that if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to fully experience some of our web site features.
For more information on cookies and how to alter your browser settings please go to the independent advice site www.allaboutcookies.org
This website and its content are subject to copyright. The copyright owners of all the materials held, including and not restricted to text, logos, video content, imagery, design and downloadable materials, is Corporate Travel Services.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following: you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal use only or in relation to sharing this information with others in the course of becoming a customer. You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material and you retain the communications piece in its original state.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. When you provide us with your personal information by which you can be identified, you can rest assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We collect your personal contact details in order for us to provide you with further information or administer a service. This may include:
- Contacting you in relation to the services or information you request from us.
- Internal record keeping.
- We may periodically contact you with information about our services, or other information we think will be of interest to you, which you can opt out of at any time.
We are committed to ensuring that your personal data is secured, to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure. Please note that our website provides links to third parties and once you leave our website, we do not have any control over that other website. You should check their privacy and usage policies.
You are in control of how we use your data; you can choose to restrict how we use your data in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to provide your information, you can tell us not to use the information provided for marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your preferences at any time by writing to us at our registered address or emailing us please see the contact us page for details
We do not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so.
You may request details of your personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small administrative fee may be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please write to Data Protection Officer, Corporate Travel Services, 65 Limesdale Garden, Edgware, Middesex, HA8 5HY
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect and provide written confirmation of the amendment to you.
General usage terms and conditions
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the completeness or suitability of the information and materials found on this website. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent of the law.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the websites. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked websites.
- Your use of the website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- “Many of the flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. But ATOL protection does not apply to all holiday and travel services listed on this website. Please ask us to confirm what protection may apply to your booking. If you do not receive an ATOL Certificate then the booking will not be ATOL protected. If you do receive an ATOL Certificate but all the parts of your trip are not listed on it, those parts will not be ATOL protected. Please see our booking conditions for information, or for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate go to: www.atol.org.uk/ATOLCertificate”