About Corporate Travel Services
Corporate Travel Services is a UK based business travel specialist with over 15 years' experience in helping business travellers get the most out of their business trips and customers save time and money when organising their corporate travel.
Our flexibility is what sets us apart. From the simplest of trips to the most complicated itineraries, we ensure that your business trip is organised to the finest level of detail and that you get to concentrate on what's important - your business. World-class travel arrangements teamed with our competitive rates, wrapped in our personalised service; that's the Corporate Travel Services way.
It's simple, your personal account team will take the time to get to know your business and your travellers, so that we take care of every detail that's important to you. We understand what really matters and we help you to:
- Control travel expenditure
- Ensure that your travel policy is adhered to
- Minimise travel times
- Ensure your business travellers are taken care of
Your time is precious and that's why
- We're here 24/7 to manage planned trips and last-minute bookings with exceptional attention to detail and speed, online and over the phone.
- We offer pay as you go services accepting all major forms of payment, or you can opt for a business account* with us and pay monthly.
- We tailor our service to your needs - whatever the type of travel, wherever you need to stay, we'll organise it all.
- Our team is highly qualified, experienced and chosen because of their customer focus.
- We provide you with a dedicated account team that knows your travel policy inside out.
- We don't insist on a minimum account clause - we believe that once you've tried our service you'll want us to handle all your travel requirements.
*business account is subject to status
Terms & Conditions
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information
See how our first class service can save you both time and money by calling us today on 0208 905 8929. You can also mail us at email@example.com or click here to fill out an online enquiry form and one of our team will give you a call.